HOME OF THE FIX THE WORLD ORGANIZATION
(See CURRICULUM below)
As Promised, here are the open sourced documents for a quantum energy generator. This has been made possible by the people and for the people. It is freely given to the world.
An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power to operate. A conventional generator needs 15KW to produce 10KW of power. To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry.
130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that – when completed – will only need 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power. His patents are now in the public domain.
The Fix the World Organization has reproduced Teslas design with a few modern twists to generate the same results. Our Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) will provide 10KW of power output for less than 1KW input, which it supplies to itself.
We have freely given the basic build/technology to the people of the world; a full set of instructions, user manual, schematics and parts list for any engineer to follow and reproduce same results.
How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.
Cottage Industry Community Units specifically for the production of QEG’s are NOW developing in communities in 30+ countries. The People are making their own free energy devices!
The QEG belongs to humanity now. Many will make further improvements and we will all co-develop this practical bridge technology together.
The QEG: For the People and By the People
Registration Information and Course Syllabus
QEG:101 Reaching Resonance and Beyond!
Instructor: James Robitaille
In this 10 week course you will be instructed on how to build the basic components of the QEG, get it to power a load from a source of electrical resonance (mechanically pumped parametric resonance), and investigate next/latest steps of co-development (results of the latest research and experiments will be discussed in first class and presented in classes 9 and 10).
Our online meetings will take place in a Zoom video conferencing room. Details/instructions are provided in a confirmation email after signing up. Zoom is not complicated but it requires you have some computer experience (getting online, email address, etc.).
Classes are on Saturdays from January 17 to March 21st, 2015, 4:00 – 6:00 PM EST (will go longer if necessary).
You can register for the entire course for $200, or for individual classes (see curriculum below) at $35 each as they become available. (Classes 1 and 2 are available now – please contact Valerie at QEGconsultation@hotmail.com if you would like to purchase these.) All classes are recorded and accessible to students for download afterward, so if a class is missed the information is still available. For this reason you can register any time during the 10 week period. This is the only live beginner’s course to be taught by James Robitaille.
NOTE: If you have been to a QEG build please contact us for special instructions at QEGconsultation@hotmail.com before registering.
IMPORTANT: You must have some knowledge and experience with machinery, tools and electrical/electronic test equipment prior to building a QEG. We assume if you are taking this class you have a basic understanding in these areas, or access to partners who have these skills.
Class 1) – Discussion
– Core: Buy or Build?
– Ordering Parts (most up-to-date list)
– General cost concerns
– Tools/Equipment/Instrumentation needed (most up-to-date list)
– Resonance Generator System Description
– Building the Generator Platform
– End Plates (Layout and Drilling)
– Bearings/Bearing Mounting concerns
– Rotor/Shaft/Shrouds Assembly C
– Rotor Balancing and Windage concerns
– Setting up the Rotor in the Stator Bore
– Mounting the Core/Rotor Assembly
– V-Belts and Pulleys
– Drive Motor (Options)
– Variac, Bridge Rectifier (Options)
– Mechanical Setup Overview
– Initial Wiring concerns
– Initial Electrical Measurements
– Load Configuration Overview
– Building a Load Bank (Requirements)
– Protection Gap (Critical Component)
– Resonance Capacitors (Overview)
– Implementing a Capacitor Bank
– RPM vs. Frequency vs. Power Output
– Electrical Measurements/Hazards/Cautions
– Initial Operation of the Machine/Interactions
– Overview: Requirement of 3 Resonances for OU
– Exciter Coil/Spark Gap/Antenna Overview
– Grounding System
– Experiments to-date/Next Steps
2-Step Registration Process:
1) Click ‘Register Online’ below, fill out short form and submit
2) Click ‘Buy Now’ and pay with paypal or other credit/debit card